Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Vintage Harvest in the Kitchen

There is nothing like fall for me! The days are warm and nights are cool. The gardens are full of produce and trees laden with fruit. It does make me sigh when I think of all the produce I want to prepare for the freezer and pantry.
This week in my Etsy browsing I came across some lovely vintage items to make yours and my canning season easier. If you are not big on preserving maybe you would like some of these items to bring the vintage harvest time decor into your kitchen.

Primitive Baking and Canning Supplies....Collection of Antique Tin Kitchen Utensil
by susantique


Vintage Painted Tin Flour Bin from England, Not a Reproduction
by thinkinduncan


Retro Vintage THE AMERICAN WOMAN'S COOKBOOK 1950s Illustrated
by Lucky's Vintage


Vintage Metal CANNING Jar Tongs
by curiouskitty


When you are all done the canning and preserving, how about a picnic with this great picnic tin!

Vintage Retro Picnic Tin with Wood Handles
by bluebell


Have a great Labor Day Weekend and by the way, we are having sales in both of our shops this weekend so please stop by and take a look!
Diana
Lucky's Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment