Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We've been tagged!

We've been tagged by Kitty at emmasgemsvintage:

Here are some random facts about curiouskitty.

1. I love to travel.

2. I enjoy photography.

3. I have a black Lab named Mae.

4. I met my husband on a blind date.

5. I have an addiction to Pyrex. :)


Here are some random facts about Lucky's Vintage.

1. I love gardening on our country acreage.

2. I have 2 dogs and 5 cats.

3. I am excited to become first time Grandma in April!

4. I am always learning to make or do something.

5. I dated my husband when I was 14.


Rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post these Rules in your Blog

3. Write 5 Random things about yourself

4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each Person know they've been tagged


You've been tagged by VintageLove!





Enjoy visiting the blog links above!

No comments:

Post a Comment