Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Vintage Shops on Etsy

One of my favorite features on Etsy is Pounce. I was recently looking through the Undiscovered Shops that are waiting for their first sale to see if there were any new vintage shops. I think one of the great thing about being a vintage seller on Etsy, is the sense of community. I've found that other sellers are willing to help promote each other in the effort to promote vintage overall. I love that! Here are a few new vintage shops that I found...


Noritake Oval Serving Bowl

VINTAGE 70S DRESS. Psychedelic Fun




Good luck new sellers!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Etsy shop! I agree that we can all help each other to make vintage the hottest ticket in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's nice of you to promote community!

    ReplyDelete