Monday, January 4, 2010

The Vintage Look Everyday

I am always looking for ideas for handmade items and projects for myself and for gifts especially if they have a vintage look. Re-purposing or up-cycling is great! Here are some wonderful items that I found online on Etsy.









How about putting a little more vintage in your everyday life? I really think that vintage items add a rich sense of history to my everyday life.

A Happy New Year to all my followers and fellow Etsy sellers!

Diana
Lucky's Vintage


3 comments:

  1. Love those vintage button bobby pins! I'm nuts about vintage buttons. Thx for including my upcycled bag here--it has a vintage button too :) As you said--"vintage items add a rich history to everyday life"--so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds! I'm crazy about vintage buttons too, they're my favorite embellishment!

    ReplyDelete